Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Big Suprise

Dallan got a big suprise in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Nyberg! He was so excited about all the fun books. His favorite is the Choo Choo train book. He could play with it for hours pressing the button to make the train "choo choo" and make the light flash. Thank you, thank you.

3 comments:

RussandHeidi said...

I just cannot get over how cute your little guy is!! He is so adorable!! It was good seeing you over labor day.

Clark Family said...

You have to love the grand parents! Its so fun getting surprises in the mail!!! We need to get together sometime I think about it I need to have you over- whats your schedule like?

Hansen Family said...

So Kenzie and I were looking at blogs today and she loves the video of Dallan. We have Watched it3 times now. She thinks he is pretty funny! He is so cute! I had a fun time with you guys this weekend it was so fun to enjoy a weekend with my sisters and mom! Love you!