Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fishing Day

I took Dallan to the annual kids fishing day in town. Dallan had so much fun casting the pole and reeling it back in. We didn't have much luck, in fact not even a bite, but it was a great time to be outside enjoying the sun. I was glad my parents and brothers could come along (especially my dad, I don't know what I would have done without someone to put the worm on the hook for me!! :) Grandma Jill and the kids


I was lucky enough to get a picture of Dallan holding the worm, it only lasted a couple seconds


Watching the worm move in the grass





Grandpa teaching my little Dallan how to fish

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Looks like you guys had a fun filled June! Paisley is getting so big! I Love the smiles, she is a doll!