What I love about little Paisley Girl

I love her perfect little face when she sleeps...
I love her cute little belly button and those growing rolls on her legs...
and I love her ten little piggies!
I love her cute little belly button and those growing rolls on her legs...
and I love her ten little piggies! Now on to my
Dallie bug:


There is nothing sweeter than watching my little Dallan pick this "pretty flower" for his mommy. I will never look at dandelions as weeds again (well for a little while anyway). These are such precious little moments in my life.
Guessing your favorite flower
Shouldn't be all that hard.
I'll bet they're green and yellow
And grow all over the yard.
And even if these flowers
Only seem to last for a day,
The love that they are given with
Will always be there to stay
Guessing your favorite flowerShouldn't be all that hard.
I'll bet they're green and yellow
And grow all over the yard.
And even if these flowers
Only seem to last for a day,
The love that they are given with
Will always be there to stay
No comments:
Post a Comment